Wednesday, October 22, 2008



It may be a bit hard to get in a car wreck in this baby... considering it may be surrounded in water! this is a Squba from Rinspeed. this under water convertable has 3 electric motors in the back of the car. one motor is for land driving and the other two are for powering the rotors for underwater driving.
The squba has no roof for the sheer fact that we dont want anyone drowning. if the car had a full top the pressure inside would not make the underwater dive very fun. the convertable style is also inportant if the passangers need a quick escape.
The convertible sports car transforms into an underwater vehicle in which passengers breathe with the help of compressed air masks. the car can descend up to 10 metres (32.8 feet) underwater. It’s good for the fishes, too: the electric-powered car gives off no pollution emissions. this car has no price at the moment. the car pictured above is the prototype, it is the only one that has ever been made. hopfully oneday every person will have had a ride in this amazing submarine convertable.

2 comments:

Ryan Benhardus said...

I almost picked that picture for my blog too. I think it's really funny how you said,"The squba has no roof for the sheer fact that we dont want anyone drowning." I thought was hilarious. The other part I really like was,"The convertable style is also inportant if the passangers need a quick escape." The one proble I have with this is that I don't ever think I would buy it. i like the idea of an underwater car but not a convertible. I don't always want to get wet so yeah. If it was water proof i would really like to have one of those babbies. It would be awesome.

tomorrowiswaiting said...

I wouldn't buy this. Why wouldn't someone just get out and swim if they're already all wet and using SCUBA equipment? I would mention in here that all of the interior is waterproof unless i just skepped over it. That makes a better selling point. I also suggest a way for it to dry and a roof option.