Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2 isnt it painful to look at



i cant even believe it, these bitches must be jealous of me and my fabulous looks! i know all yal just want to be famous. well i already am!! hahahaha O GOD. i have fabulous eyes, and by the way my hair is so not a cheap weave. plus my boobs are all real dont even think about calling them fake. i am so A-list!! i dont even need flavor flav or taylor made i am amazing. and dont tell me what i am, i know who i am.
well maybe when yall watch my show it will change your mind. you can see that i am all serious when it comes to acting. just wait until i am in a leading role in an absolutly fabulous movie.
i have an amazing personality!! if you crazy people meet me you would just love me! just wait i am going to have my people shut down your little web site.
http://celebhaterz.blogspot.com/2008/04/tiffany-new-york-pollard-looks-like.html

New York always Wins bitches

1 comment:

Graffiti The World said...

wowwww ahahaa I thought this was so funny. I'm pretty sure I almost fell out of m seat reading this. When I first saw the picture I was just like wow okay do I really want to read this..? But I'm glad I did. This is totally something I could see her saying to. Ha could just see her bitching and pointing her finger in peoples faces. But yeah great job :)